Saturday, June 30, 2012

This is a dry erase frame I made today.  Project number 2, I think I'm on a roll!  I used a frame (one of 4) that I picked up at my local AC Moore when they were closing : (  I only paid $1.25 for it!  It has glass in the middle and the wide front of the frame had been painted with chalkboard paint.  The paper is from Heidi Grace's Tweet Dreams and the flower is from her matching paper pad called Tweet Memories and all you have to do is punch each flower out and layer them.  I added a little ink to the edges of mine and then layered two buttons in the middle.  The flower stamp in the middle is from one of my FIVE new sets I got from The Stamps of Life when I went to my first scrapbook expo yesterday, it's called flower2doodle.  I'm a club member and if you haven't checked out their stamps yet...what are you waiting for?!?!?  They are really nice and if you join the club you save $$$ on all their stamps and believe me, you're going to want them all! : )  I took a small piece of matching paper, covered it in contact paper and then attached it on the back with two thumb tacks so that it hung down from the bottom for a place to keep a dry erase marker handy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura! Thanks for visiting my blog today. Your dry erase board looks awesome! TFS!

    Mimi
    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete