Sunday, March 11, 2012

Easter Candy Jar

 Here's my first try at glass etching using my Cricut and I'm loving it!  Other than a small issue on one chick when I went to glue on the bow (the E6000 left a small spot where it hit the etching) I think it turned out great.  : )  I decided to dress it up a little with bling eyes and a ribbon bow.
One the lid I cut out an egg shape (used the negative image to block out what I didn't want to etch) and then cut some small flowers out and attached them inside the egg shape to add a cute design.  Bling centers completed the look.  I see a lot more glass etching in my future!  It was fast and easy.  If you haven't yet, why not give it a try?  Cheap Goodwill or garage sale glass would be great to practice on if you're afraid of ruining a good piece.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. It looks awesome. love the bling on the flowers

    ReplyDelete